Catalina Island Inn Accessibility Statement
At Catalina Island Inn, we are committed to providing an accessible and optimized experience for all our guests, regardless of the specific abilities of those individuals visiting both our hotel and our website.
- Accessible path to check-in
- Accessible path to guest rooms
- 1 Accessible Guest Room
- Lowered viewports (peephole) to 36" from the ground
- Lowered door security to 36" from the ground
- Lowered thermostat to 36" from the ground
- Lowered light switches to 36" from the ground
- Grab bars at the toilet
- Grab bars in the shower/tub
- Roll-in Shower
- Shower seat available
- Accessible toe & knee clearance around the desk
- Accessible toe & knee clearance around the sink
- A wide path around beds
Catalina Island Inn
At Catalina Island Inn we are committed to providing an excellent online experience for all our guests - including those with hearing, vision, and other disabilities. To ensure this, Catalina Island Inn strives to substantially conform with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 . Our website is designed, developed, and maintained in accordance with these guidelines, including regular testing. If you have any difficulty, questions, or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility of our website, please contact us at [email protected] or 1(310) 510-1623. Subsequent reports were run on: 09/01/2023; 08/01/2023; 07/03/2023; 06/01/2023; 05/01/2023; 04/19/2023; 04/03/2023; 03/01/2023; 02/04/2023; 01/16/2023; 01/02/2023; 12/01/2022; 11/08/2022
Browser Help and SupportYou can optimize the way you use your web browser. You can update the settings on your browser which may help you improve the readability and visibility of each page. View the accessibility features of theses major browsers with the following links:
- Click Here for Accessibility Features in Mozilla Firefox
- Click Here for Accessibility Features on Google products
- Click here for Ease of Access Options on Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click Here for Accessibility Features in Microsoft Edge
- Click Here for Accessibility Support on Apple products
Website Accessibility FeaturesThe design of this website is done according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, to provide accessibility to all users, and conform to priority checkpoints including, but not limited to:
Navigation ShortcutsUse of the tab key to navigate through different elements of each page and use of the enter key on any highlighted link to activate it.
Structured Semantic MarkupThe HTML headings indicate the structure of the document. The navigation menus are marked as HTML maps, which allows the menu title and menu items to be read as a group. For easy navigate, visit our Site Map at: https://www.catalinaislandinn.com/site-map
Images VisibilityAll decorative graphics contain a “null” ALT attribute, whereas content images include a relevant descriptive ALT attribute.
Compliance with StandardsThis site was designed in conformance with Level AA standards per the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. The pages render as validate XHTML 1.0 and have structured semantic markup.
- Web Accessibility Initiative (WA), standards and resources on web accessibility
- Section 508, resources regarding Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
Software and Services for AccessibilityThe following free tools and services can be used to help view and interact with our website:
- Click here for W3C Markup Validation Service